Bauer's negligence and love

Bauer's negligence and love
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blue Boy
.
Part-4
.
> > Listen to my father's voice,and I came to my father's house in zorajuri.,,,
But there's a lot of fear in his mind, how, BAU's mind feels, how can I accept that in his life?। Or I'm gonna have to spend my whole life thinking about, uh, that.।।
.
Suddenly I was standing in the room,so I closed the door and looked forward.।
I see someone pulled over a bed, I think I came home.।
So fix yourself, pull the veil and sit down.।
.
I saw you lying around with a nice stinch on your bed.।।
I can't see the face from the far side.।
.
I felt something looking at him and I laughed myself.
This room where I lived so long, this room was split from today.
Now that room is not mine.,,
Not only is he got his share in every room.
.
He has a right to me as well as the room if he wants to apply.।
.
Yeah, I thought he was good for the first time.।
I only loved him in my heart.
I have also decided how to arrange the family with her in my mind.
Only love will remain in the parliament,,
And a little angry, murder, swords .।
But after the end of the day, two will be together again.।
There will be no anger.
No one will ever leave any more fighting.।।
.
I'll sleep at night, I got shit, and he's in my chest.,,,
Food in the same container.।
The work of the family will be shared by two.
.
Love will never be less than money.।
.
♠These folks in the folks in front of me forward The Chi landmarks, a bed sitting on, although today come true, am, China is not going to cause come true, including the whole room with flower decorated has put my sister and wonder if people.।
I wish I could thank them or I could have that hidden room.।
.
Then I looked at the man in front. But he kept the veil so large that nothing can be seen.
So I called MIM,,
But there's no response.,,
So I called again but there was no answer from that side.।।
.
So I got to worry.,,,
What will happen now is that the wife is saying no words.।
Father-in-law didn't show anyone else to marry me.।
What would happen to me, then, to meet my meem in the end of all these days ' dreams.।
Will Allah be with me now??
.
I thought I was going to call Moses and ask him.।
I thought she wouldn't be bothered so late at night.।
.
So, I dare to take my hand in the front.।
And then there was the real form........
.
The wife yelled, the news didn't touch me.।
.
If you touch me, I will kill myself.।
.
I'm scared.।
That girl, she turned her veil apart while yelling, so I saw her.,,,
This is a Meem. why is he behaving like this?।
.
My father saw whom he married to, IS, is a bandit, and he says he'd end himself in words.।
Oh, my god, what I think, the robbers would have killed me, they wouldn't have killed myself.।
I need to know what happened. So I asked her......
.
I: what happened to you, why are you doing this?
.
Meem. I am not going to touch me.
.
I won't, but what happened to you??
Why are you doing this??
.
Meem: I do not accept this marriage।
.
Me: okay, but why.।
.
Meem: these marriages, I don't like marriage, I didn't want to marry, father forced me to marry.।
And I can't believe you as a husband.
.
I: why, do I have a boyfriend???
.
Meem: nay! I will finish the reading of my wishes, I shall stand on my feet.
But it was not possible for the father.। He married me.।
.
I said that's what you can do to renew your studies.
.
Meem: but if so, I will never be able to read it.
I can't accept you. I want a divorce.
.
It's hard to hear The Meem from his mouth, and all the dreams came to an end.।
It broke before my decorated dream was built.।।
What was my fault??
Why did this happen to me??
I've never hurt anyone. Then why would I be so sad?।
.
♠Then I thought we could explain to him.
So I told her.-
It's been a long night now.,,,
We'll talk about these things when we get to the wedding ceremony.
She agreed. Says.-
.
Meem: well, it is as if I want to divorce.
.
I'll remember her. Then come and sleep for free.
.
He had to be fress,I lay in bed.
She yelled at Meem fress.,,
He said Why Are you here??
.
I: Where do I sleep if I don't sleep here?? This is my bed.।
.
And what is the matter with you, Meem?? You can't sleep here.। I can't sleep with you.
.
So where am I going to sleep??
.
Meem: why do you sleep on the sofa?
He said he was on the couch.।
.
What is the end of the day?
And I lay down, thinking, how many dreams I had with this night.,,,
I had a dream to share with him all night,and share with him everything I've ever had in my heart.।
I'll tell you everything in his mind.
We hope that we can live happily together.।
Last night, I'll sleep in one piece of shit together.
I'm in California and she's in my chest.
I'll mix them up between the two.
We'll bond together.।।
.
I don't remember when I was asleep to think like this.।।
.
.
.
< < < < < < Run > > > > > > 

Post a Comment

0 Comments