Wife



I'm pressing the phone in the room. At that time my wife Sravani went into the room in a hurry.,
- I've seen the new lady in the next flat. You know what's cute. And a beautiful sari...
I am glad to hear Sravani and laugh,
-- That's right, sister-in-law is very beautiful. It looks like a baby. Besides, there's a black teal at the bottom. On that afternoon, I saw the Prophet walking on the roof with an open-eyed blue saree. Was that beautiful...
Sravani eyes grew up looking at me. I know exactly how big I've made. The whole face of Sravani is red in the anger. I just sit down and say nothing. Sravani got out of the room. A moment later, it was brought from the kitchen.,
- See if it can lend a hand?
I took my hand and tested it.,
-- That's right. Haven't you borrowed it today?
Sravani took the DA in his hand,
- I did him today. Can't you just pull your head off your neck if you knock it off?
I stood up and said,
-- Are you serious about all this?
Sravani told me to put on my shirt.,
You've never seen the 
 wall. Do you remember when sister-in-law is wearing blue saree and you don't see what I am wearing blue saree right now? Baby face and I'm old lady?
I put the head down.,
-- Sorry, kid...
Sravani pants.,
- Get your move out of the house right now or I'll become a widow...
Marriage to klasset is a problem. In other words, you are making fun of it and when it comes to getting out of the house in the middle of the night.
I don't know it's late because I don't have a watch and I don't even have a phone. I put my hands in my pocket and I have a cigarette packet and a lighter. Here we describe various kinds of video. Now it's time someone said from behind.,
- You shouldn't pee.
Your pants. I said.,
-- The pants are tight, so you can't get urine properly..
The man asked to take the cigarette out of my lips and put a smoke out of it.,
- I'm a Rakib, is it brother married?
I was a bit surprised.,
-- I'm pheas, how do you know I'm married?
He laughed and said,
- No one will go home except a married man running for a wife all night. Why did brother wife get out of the House?
I said I was scratching my head.,
-- Brother, I appreciated the beauty of the parasolites.
He said when I heard you.,
- You can either accept it because a wife can't tolerate the beauty of another woman from her husband's mouth, but she has brought me out of the house for a little while.
I said.,
-- What's the reason?
The man finished the cigarette.,
- My wife bought a perfume from shopmal. When he showed me the perfume, see what the smell is. I told scent Shu, smell is good but my colleague Faria's perfume is great. My wife first broke the perfume bottle and then pulled me out of the House. Tomorrow will you divorce me because I don't like characters. I don't know if I smell the scent of choligs...
At that time, I noticed a guy with empty trunks and slashed out there. You came and asked us to see us.,
Have you all read Cento Guernsey ?
I said.,
-- Yes, I read it, but why?
He said,
Then Brother, give me your shirt. Let me put my shame in some way. Then I'll tell you everything.
He got into his waist when I took the shirt off.Then he looked at US and said:,
My dear brother are you married ?
I and Rakib, brother, smiled.,
-- Yes, brother. What is the reason for you to get out of the House?
Mamun brother said Leave a sigh,
 I've been married for centuries. But I still can't be a child's father. Child, how will week, 7 days into 4 days, the wife, me, from home Bay to the 2 days my wife heads have pain and one day slasher home comes in, and sex slasher with sleep. Today, mother told my wife that if her grandson could show granddaughter's mouth within the ১ year, mother would give her daughter in all the jewels to my wife. The wife wanted me to, I told him in the final moment, I love you so much. But my wife's name was Avanthi. The wife pushed me out of the pit first and asked one question, RIA. That's why I was forced to say, Ria was my ex-girlfriend and I once had forgotten my physical relationship with him. And when she heard it, she got it straight out of the House. They didn't give up the time to wear pants...
The darkness of the night started pouring light. It's time for parting. Suddenly Rakib told us both,
- Brother, wife is created with the bones of her husband's ribs. So if we want to straighten the curved bone for one day, that bone will break and if we don't try to get straight, that bone will bend the day more. So we need to take care of each day's love and straighten that curved bone. We spent three nights on the road tonight. I believe one of our wives didn't have a body in bed for ১ minutes. Someone, maybe all night balcony standing in the way than the cars of anyone all night, cry eye, felt the had no one else, maybe prayer of the congregation in the fall, a husband to find in the Bay has become. My wife brother is amazing. If the world goes wrong, it won't be a husband's share...
Mamoon says when I'm gone,
PIAS Bhai, when Will I give you the shirt ?
I smiled.,
-- One day we'll meet you at midnight. Since we're married. It's not that day.
When I get home with the gate, I see Sravani belconi standing on the grill. Blue saree and open hair. At least from the next door, it's more beautiful and I haven't seen it all these years...
Avanti ran and opened the door at the startling bar. They cried all night. Uncle Mamoon hugged and said,,
- And if I ever heard the rear, I'll kill you..
The luster of the rockib began to move on to the other side. Rakib told the spirit.,
- Were you looking for me?
She looked at the other side and said,
-- I've gone too far to find a fazilat like you. I'm gonna make a bit fat.I'm walking on the street...
Really, wife is a hard thing. Even if we worked our whole life, we couldn't understand it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments