Bauer's negligence and love


Bauer's negligence and love
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blue Boy
.
Part-5
.
> > Remember when I slept in the night when I woke up Meem.।
The blue saree is wearing and the hair is wet.।
I think it's just shower.।
It looks so beautiful I can't tell you.
I want you to pull me closer.।
But it is not possible, because I do not let him touch her.
.
♠At the end, I returned from the world of meem prayer.।।
Meem said: soon mom woke us, and she called us a few times.
.
I had to be compelled to do more. So, frees up and down in the direction of the room,so suddenly I thought I'd come back and get Meem.
I said.---
Let not anyone of my family know what happened between us last night.
Because I don't want anyone in my family to know this.।।
Everyone in the family loves me very much.।
The MIM said: Well, no one will know. And our divorce.।
I - don't worry about it.। You'll find it right in time.
.
♪And so we're out of the air. And we took the Meem straight down, from Fross.।
Everyone's so happy to see us.,,
My sister brought Arshi and put it on the chair, and I was sitting next to her.।।
I was having a breakfast when dad said to Mom - see how my son and daughter have made it, looks like Raj jotaq.।
.
I just heard about them.।।
Then I finished the breakfast and went to the room, sitting on the diary to write .
It's my habit of writing Confucianism every night.
I can't write tomorrow so I'm sitting.।।
Last night I wrote everything about diary and I started to think about the MIM.
.
Because the Meem doesn't have the age of puberty, then there is no man who makes the difference in his life.
.
I need to know everything about him, how I know.
It's time, Meem has a big sister, Moon Apu.
If you ask her, you'll know everything.।
.
This afternoon, Meem will come from home to pick Meem.।
I might have to go with you.।
So I went out with it, thinking nothing else.
.
I asked him to call friend Shamim and come to my uncle's shop.
He came in minutes.
I met him for a while and I came home at noon.
.
Like amazing, exclusive, horror, funny etc
He came to see me and told me how dülava is. And how did my sister taste tomorrow?
.
What do you say, sister, what can I do to make her so beautiful?
.
We don't have to be saints, we understand everything.
.
Okay now you go to your sister.
.
Okay.
.
♠Moon wanted to talk to you but I couldn't.
I finally eaten with everyone.
This fucker's going to take Meem, and I have to go with them.
They say so beautiful, you know what I can't do.
.
So I came home with everyone with father-in-law saying goodbye to my father-in-law.
Mother-in-law's mother took us in.
.
Everyone is busy with me in this house, in that house about Meem.।।
I've never seen the way everyone shares me since I came.
.
I'm sitting at breakfast table and they're all round me.
Then she will bring her all kinds of Patty pools and put her in front of me.
I've never seen such a jerk.
I'll be handed for one day if you play all the Bucks.
.
Let's play some sort of stuff, then they start bringing rice, various fish, and meat.।
I've seen so many things in my head.,,,,
So I asked Who Is this food for? ??
.
Mother - in-law said Why is the father for you.
.
Are you going to kill me?? I'm done eating so much.
.
What do you say it's just a little, we'll do with new clothes. These are just little.
.
I said nothing more, just shut up and eat. Then he brought me to The Meem's room.
.
I went down with a toast,talking to you.
Get down and get moon up here.,,,,
Do you have a word with your sister to come to the garden??
.
Okay, you go, I'm coming.
.
# Minitupu came to the garden.
Says what??
.
Then I'll tell you the difference tomorrow night.
And we sent Jinh-Meem: did he make any difference in his life because he could not make a man?।
.
She took a while and then started speaking.-----
Because you have the right to know her husband.
.
♣Then listen-----
When Meem falls in inter ১m, there is a structure in front of a thief.
Mahi, his girlfriend loved a boy, but the boy wasn't good, he'd keep many girls together.।।
When Mahi comes to know,,, and protest, the boy is torturing his girlfriend in front of meem, putting his clothes on the streets in front of everyone.।
She's a shy girl, she's a suicide.।
.
MIM hates men from that.
Men don't believe it.।
But I believe if you love and care can overcome this misunderstanding of her.।।
.
Yeah, I can, I've got to.।
.
Okay brother, you stay. I have a lot to do.
.
Me: okay, sister.
.
Next...............
.
.
< < < < < < Run > > > > > >
.
.
This episode is the final episode.।
It is important to think about how to be reconciled.
.
.
(B.)Dr: forgive the shortcomings.And sorry to be late. ]

Post a Comment

0 Comments