Bou nie lection



# Bou_nie_lection
You really want your wife to give it to me? It's a lie. Well, I bet.Hey, you wanna see it first?
All of you are witnesses. The gathering said yes! Yes! We all witness you and see how strong you are!
It is the most beautiful thing that people have ever seen in the pond.
However, for the benefit of readers, we start from the beginning. This is the first time in the world. The water that his hand drowned in for the smoke of his face, it felt like all the teeth were shaken up to the teeth! The bones are falling. No, he cannot wash his hands with this water!
He felt like he can't pack with this water now! No matter how big he is. At dawn, this time nature is relatively cold than the other part of the day.
There's nothing good around the middle of winter on him!All the villages covered in white sheets of fog! And the winter in the village is relatively high. This is what makes Mofiz Mia think it's not possible for someone to take a shower now! Even when the best of the young lads came to blow their hands for smoke.He's a dick! He saw mephiz and told me how cold it is.
You washed your hands? Speaking of a mob, I'm crying in Hooters beans! Yeah brother, I'm feeling the same thing this winter is too much. Yeah, what else to say.You know, you know, if anyone sinks in this water, you can't save him any more.
Say Hooters, no, my brother, this is a little more. One hundred pounds. Mom's angry and say, don't hit me with your boobs! Hit him in front of someone else. You're insulting me, motherfucker. Mophiz says with sarcasm, I can't speak , I can't say it again! If you have any respect, I'll insult you. I don't think so! I can't talk!
How about a hundred pounds? Mofiz thinks that he could lose a hundred fortune from his bones.So, you can even sink three hundred? I could try. Will you even let three hundred dive?
Further, a couple of people have sounded s, clatter, by shaking it,is to realize today's winter, is that too much, there is no doubt that. He's too strong to bet on that. He called them and said, Come on, man. Could he drown the winter or what?
In this article,we will discuss the issues related to women in the field of Science and technology.He said he was a little bit less talking! I can't allow that to me. If you ask me to bet what I'll do if I win? Momis himself said, I'll give whatever you want! Chulum smiled and said that my brother would say so, I think you're King. There's so much you can give me.
Come on, Mia rickshaw! And I'll push you to the big shots and I'll talk to me. She proudly says,looks like this fake! Watch your titty, shall I do it? That's why you did. Tell me if you can bet I'll give you whatever you want from what I have!
Hooters say, you have a small house, a rickshaw, and a nice wife being so busy with this.
The other two tell them, these two of you will bet on your success. Why is king Maharaja here? The truth is, you're scared! So you got to run away. Not really. Not really.Don't be afraid of escape! You know that as well.
Now tell me what you're willing to bet on your three assets?
Mophiz says that rickshaw is the more expensive I'm willing to bet on. What do you say? I don't agree! What do I do with rickshaw?
I don't want to go in such a big trouble! We all say, including the mafia, that's nonsense! Nothing to do with just talking about. From that moment on I see only insulting me on behalf of my brother. What's the matter?
I know it's not easy for you to do this. So I say, you and mefiz didn't have the same side to us! With regard to pride, what is hard for you can be easier for me? Let's go!
This isn't gonna be rickshaw. Tell him to bet his wife if you have my chest on him. What are you talking about? How is that? Why is it hard?
Mobideez's anger got up and said that whatever he grabbed is the bet! But the conditions are four hundred and if you lose you will pay twenty thousand because you don't have a wife. I thought he was going to teach me. You'll be lookin ' up and you'll be a soldier!
Then the rest of them said that Hooters are fireworks? I'm ready to say Hooters. He feels so good at meftee's wife. He won't let this opportunity go without his hands!
Whatever it is. Like amazing, exclusive, horror, funny etc One, two, three, everybody's counting.
In this case, people are gathering at a time, the ponds may not be worn out by the Sesame. There's fifty million down and three and a half rounds left!
Some say that if a body like twigs does not have enough strength or it doesn't even exist! Mofiz is sitting there for his conviction. Can't do this thing! There's a hundred down there.
Mofiz just move.He thinks he's got the heat. Don't get up now"quot;;
He passed one hundred and fifty to count like this. The incident took place in the neighbourhood.And the crowd gathered together encouraging people to see a joke!
Meanwhile, after a hundred and fifty, the pace of the dub was slowing down, and the worry about mobidee's worries took to India. And the people of the village were growing enthusiasm. Some sort of slogan out of Hooters you move along with you.
Two hundred defeats ended by this. This is not too good this time! He's got a dive in one minute. Some said, If you can't milk it, get up. Morbid, get up and dad said, he's a grown-up man. Shaking boobs answered, you go uncle! I'll be fine. you go home!
This is not a nice day. They put him down. It's not fast and quick. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. He wants his mind to run away immediately. But the old man won't let him go.
What will he do now that he has done two hundred twenty-twenty houses? One eighty.
The new wife of Mofiz is cooking Dilruba and singing the joy of the mind. Rosina came to the next house and said that she doesn't take pleasure? Dilruba says that you have no happiness in your mind. Where did you burn ? This soul, a youth full of body!
This is not the time for us to be able to do so! Why is there happiness in Go? Rosina says I'm not your puppy. Now it's just as if rumbina is here to tell you something important. What is Rajina? They're breaking your fuckin ' balls. Where's your fucking brother? Is he okay?
He's nothing, I got you! Why is he doing? Rosina asks you back, How didn't he? Ponds can bet those loyal to sell you, if the boobs can sink four hundred in cold water then you have to make her room. What?'I don't want to be contacted by telemarketers. He says nothing more,just said Rosina what do I do now? You tell me?
Rosina say run away from sister-in-law! Or the people of the village can do something. That's what it does! Dilruba said that some clothes were stuffed and fled and walked on to his father's House. When he leaves, he said You were sick.
There's three hundred down. Sit down with your head and look like a giant smile!
Okay.,,,,
Author Md Kamrul Hasan

It's based on a real incident that happened a long time ago.



Post a Comment

0 Comments