Divorce papers




I got the divorce papers a little earlier. I'm laughing at that paper. Because today my wedding is filled with one year.
If I sign in my hand, I'm done with my wife now.

On the other hand, I can hear my mother's voice.
Dad and mom were talking to themselves.
Excuse me. You know for us not to ruin her good life.
I mean a lot. But they're not listening. We're old. I don't have to live for a long time. It really happens to our old age homes.

That's what I say. You tell him he's breaking his own family for us.
I've been explaining it for years. But who hears what they say.
Now I can hear the sound of my mother's voice. And I'm laughing at this. I wonder if my mother started crying on small issues.

Yes this is very little for me because I have no value in my life for the separation of my parents from me.

Then we'll go to our parents ' room.

I went to her and told Mommy with her hand: mom didn't want to play with me when you were a child. I would have come home and cry. And when you called my father and told him he would have left all the work.
I didn't miss the toy in my room. Then my father would have bought me toys to stop my tears. You were playing with me all day. After a while I saw you as my friend. I never met anyone else much.

Now I'm older. You agreed to talk to the woman I loved. You didn't want to know what she was like.
Because you knew I'd never let you down.

But look how hard it is for me.
Parents don't feel sad for their children. Don't break your family for us.

No family ever had. I don't care if I don't have it.
I won't talk to you if you get divorced.
My father will accept your attitude. But if one of you insults, I will not accept it.

Then I left the room. I went to the room and went to bed with the divorce paper, thinking about how much happened a year.

A girl was so sweet. I was lost in the smile of the woman. Yes this is my wife because I haven't signed the papers yet.
I married her in love. I thought he was right for me.
But I was wrong.

How do I see cloudy ever since a few days of marriage? And my father comes to me with a sad smile to my mother. The father who had a chat room with me every day. He doesn't talk to me right now. You tell me very little.

I asked Meghalaya so many times, but he said nothing, but I understand it every time Cloudy is lying.
One night I go home from office. Suddenly my father called me. I'm so happy. Because I thought dad might have been right.

I'll go to the room and see my parents at once.
Yes, tell me.
We'll listen carefully to what we'll tell you now. And keep our word.
I've never kept your word.
Dad:we've decided to go to old age homes in a few days.

The sky broke down in my head.
What are you saying, Dad? Did I hurt you? If you have it. I'll apologize.
Oh, no. I'm with you alone. We'll love it.

I look into my mother's eyes. But mom is talking about smile on her face.

I know you're hiding something from me. Did cloudy say anything?
Oh, no. - Oh, my God.
Um: so I don't want to hear anything about that. You'll stay with me. I don't want to hear anything else. I know very well what happened. Then I'll talk about this.।

That's why I came out of the room and I saw someone who went away from the door. It was just cloudy at home.
I'll go to the room.And my head was stunned by the fact that parents were saying all this. Because I'm right, my parents are not saying anything.

He's sitting in the cloudy room. I know what that looks like.
She just saw me.
I slept next to him.-
Why did you call my parents?
Just like that.
Because I know he's heard everything. That's why I don't understand anything.।Now my kind of pleasure is on cloudy.

But the way cloudy told me that I would love my parents before marriage. And that's not what I'm thinking.

The next day, I can't even get back to work. So I am back home during the half

I can hear the sound from the inside when I press the calling button. He is screaming over who he is.

Let me hear you like it.
One thing you can't do. You ruined my new dress. And your mother said she would leave. You don't have to sit and eat this kid. You're ruining our lives.

Mother Cana Mokha: I'll say it again today. You don't think we'll be here long. We will not stop you in hell's Parliament.

I hear it all blurred before my eyes. I'm listening to all this. The one I did part of my family. He's disabling my family.

She opened the door to push it. I don't know what to do. He was very angry. And the most I've ever felt was a puppy.I brought a wife like this for my parents.
I went to the room without telling Meghalaya nothing.
Cloudy came to see me in the room.
What happened to you? Is this time home? He said nothing again?
I'm coming home today to correct all my mistakes.
What do you mean?

I'm going to your house.
I really wanted to kill two of his cheeks. But the mother was supposed to touch her.

Meghle: I told you to take her a long time ago.Yay.।
,
Cloudy lightened with a nice look at me.
Then I went out.

Cloudy is already gone in the car.
I'll go back.
Where Are you going?
To make a mistake.
Let's just get out of it.
Let's go to her house. His parents and his older brother and his wife are coming to my house.

I ask Meghla's brother in front of everyone without answering any questions.-
I am: so when do I bring my parents back to old age homes? They are such a great burden, how to keep them. Your wife may have a problem.So when Will you come.

Everyone is looking at me in a blink of an eye. Do it!

Meghla's elder brother: is this the mahib? .
Father died in the garden of the House. And I'll keep them in an old agehouse?
What happened to you? Are you blabbering?

That's all right now. Because your father is dead in heaven.And my father died dustbin?
I think cloudy is understood. He's quiet.

What's wrong with cloudy? I think I'll leave your parents together? You'll be happy, right?

Meghla's elder brother: you didn't get the talkie.
Haha. Actually, my whole world has changed. Ask your sister.

What happened to cloudy mahib?
Shut up cloudy?
Why shut up?
Clouded's father over there. They're not saying anything.

Then I told you what I saw.
Meghla's father left tears.
You're my daughter? You did the bad job. You don't know Shushu's mother is the second parents.

Cloudy Ma: you have grown up wrong with us. If you want to spoil another cock like that, I wouldn't have to marry you.
I just did.,,,
Meghla's father will immediately beat a slap on his cheek.-
Dad, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tell you like this. I love my parents so much. Oh, my God. But I can't accept that.

I'm going. And send me the documents for cloudy divorce. I'll sign it.
Meghla's mother: no, dad will ruin my daughter's life.

Meghla's elder brother: no mother did it. This is my sister. But you think, Mom. If I did this, you would either forgive me or my wife?
This time cloudy mother kept silent and crying.
Dad: think about it.
Is this not the solution?

There's a divorce. I'll go, please.You're going to get a divorce letter.
Cloudy is sorry on my feet: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! I won't do that again. I love you so much.

Your parents are praying for me all day. Still take good care of me. You humiliated them.I don't know how long it's been.

I came home without saying anything.
I didn't hear cloudy. I know why his word was like a poison to me.

Come home.-
Where's my wife?
After that, I'll tell you everything.
What Have you done?
I decided what I did.

Bring her to her father.
I started crying at their feet before my parents told me anything.

My parents forgive me. You guys were so humiliated for me.I don't want to be a boy.

Come on, man. What happened?
Tell her father.
In Bouma's words, we did not remember anything.
Yes, I know. But I can't.

Let's go to the room after that. Cloudy is calling. I'll answer the phone and cry.
,
Your voice is toxic. Please do this to someone else. I wish you a good life.
I'll just keep my phone back.

After that, how could it go ৪ months. I am feeling peace today by signing into the divorce paper.

I go to my parents ' room and laugh with my parents. As long as I have these two gardens, I am happy.

After that, I didn't talk to her. I am going to forget that a Norr and a beast that I find my paradise as dust.।।।।।


(Long time I said so forgive me.)


# Story: mom_babai_amar_jannat .।।

Post a Comment

0 Comments