Planned marder



Eight thirty nights.,
I'm lying down at home and reading stories. The phone on the table is suddenly crawling up and rang. Look at her screen by hand over the phone, Sanjida's number. Hurry up and receive. To receive, it's called sunzida from the other side......
- Taz baby, mom and dad are both going out of emergency. I'll be alone all night. You'll go to my house at ten. I'll give you a lot today. I'm gonna have to help mom and dad. You come back.
Sunzida's phone is cut before I say something. Sanjida feels so happy to dance. How long have I been waiting for this opportunity. It's the day that finally arrived. So I'm not late. I packed it because I put the bag hanging on the wall. Then I got myself ready. Ten o'clock in the night. It's a long time, I wish I'd rather dance. However, compared to the other day, maybe it's too slow today. I got a minute. But I can't wait a second. It's just when I get to Sanjid. The Watch has reached nine to think about it. And I got out of the apartment at Sanjida's house without delay. They need an hour to go home.
From home, I started moving to Sanjida's house with a compressed. A small road from the main road to the Far East is the sanzidad's House. They don't have home next to their homes. Sangha, father, great businessman, but his father always likes to be alone, so a little secluded place, he tends to like to own a place in the buy there home made.
After the arrival of CNG, we reached Sanjida's house within a forty-five minutes. They took a walk from their homes to the city's House, sanjidar. When she got to the front of Sanjida's house, she said: the gate is open, come straight to my room in two rooms. I'll just leave the phone and go straight into the sanjidar's room in two. This is the opening of the door. I can't look at Sanjid and turn my eyes back. Because Sanjida had a very thin sari to leave your hair. Beautiful looks Sanjida. I'm looking at it, and sunzida takes me to the collar on my shirt and takes her close. Then lift her two hands around my neck and keep an eye on it...
- Don't look at it, my love, it'll burn in silver.
I'll also hand over, under sanjidar's waist, pull them out.....
- You may not know. I'm not a scalpel, I burn.
- So, let's see how much you can burn. I want you to burn yourself all night.
Just as the sunzida locked the door and grabbed my hand and dragged it to the bed room. He came and threw me in bed with a push. And then throw the puree into it.......
- So why are you late? Go and burn me to the fire of your love.
He said he was lying on my chest. I'm losing to Sanjida's beautiful looks. So I push Sanjid from my chest. Sanjida was surprised to see my behavior. Surprise to say from looking.....
- What happened Taj? Did you do that?
- You're being so hurry. You read it all night.
- Oh, yes, but I can't wait. Now you want to love.
- Yeah, you'll have a lot of time.
Let's get two gum taps out of my bag. Seeing tap, Sanjida got surprised again....
- What's this gonna do with a tap?
- I said it was down all night. I will love you all night but it's all in my style. Tell me if you have any problem.
- No, you know, I don't have a problem. You start.
This time, Sanjida is lying in bed on his own will. I opened a tap from Sanjid's hand Connie and started the wrist apart from the tap spiral. After the tap, I look at the eyes of Sanjida's eyes, I'm afraid. So I'll kiss you on the lake of JHU sanjidar's forehead....
- Why are you scared?
- I'm afraid I'm wondering.
- It'll be a lot more surprises.
She says she goes to sarjida's feet and pulls her neck from her knees to her feet and starts to twist the second tap. Sanjida lies lying down and saying from looking at me with love.....
- You know Taj, since I've learned to understand everything, love and love are just like playing to me. I understand love and love, and I speak Day and night with him for two or four days. She's been cared for two or four days. Make sure you make a thousand dreams about him for two or four days. Then I would take him away and play with someone else. And what nonsense would they say when we neglected them? I was so happy to hear about it. But I never thought I would be blind in love. Someone will be my world.
Yes, Taj you are my world. I don't know how much I love, but I know so much I can't live without you.
He looked at the sunsidar's eye, and there is no folly in his eyes. She loves me. Maybe I'd rather not have to. To hear Sanjid's words, I got two taps on his hands. It is not necessary to move your hands and feet. I get off his feet and sit by his half naked body. Sanjida's passionate vision is trying to bring me a lot. I'll give him a hand in his head....
- Well, Sanjida, if I leave more than one girl in love, I dream about them and leave them in the middle of the road. And if someone's life is ruined for this job, how should the punishment be? Sunzida was surprised to hear me.Surprised to ask me....
- Why did you ask me all of a sudden?
- Oh, you're talking. Tell me.
- I don't ask questions like that in my own face. Because it's me who loves me. That's why I'm very lucky.
- Yeah,what do you think?
- I believe you'll never be like this. But you want to know that's what I'm saying. I think he has no right to live by having a name of love that destroys many lives. Because he has lost a lot of lives for one life.
- If your word is true or acceptable, I'm going to do the right thing.
- What?
- You mean nothing, do you remember Sanjida Afif?
As soon as I heard it, Sanjida's eyes show a scary face. Look at me in the eyes of unbelief and shiver....
- Why, and how do you know opiff?
Let's hear Sanjid's voice, let's smile and take his hand out of his head....
- "You know, my father died when I was a kid. I don't know what the father says. But my little brother Afif never understood the lack of Father's respect. I raised him when I moved like my father. He was brilliant. So he came to town to study. But I was very scared that I sent my mother to the city with Afif. Suddenly, my mother told whom to wake up the night with Afif. Always happy. I see brother is in love with me.I'm happy because I don't like my brother.
Suddenly, opiff called me one day. He never called me from himself. that was the first time he called me. He wanted to know how much I love. I didn't say anything funny. The next day, my brother's gone. Not gone back home. The ground was beneath my feet. It was very hard to lay him on his shoulders and to lay him in the grave. I had to lay my tomb alone.
Then after two months of opif's death, I took his die. I started studying.
Come on, I don't know how much a white girl, my brother, Sanjida loves her. From the first page of Dori, all over it praise the love of e-book Girl. You know, Ajo says that his first and last love in that directory is the one page and you don't have a plan. But on the last page, My brother just wrote so much... "Equivalent to breaking the mind. Yet there is no punishment for this crime in this cruel taboo. I may not be able to judge my feelings. So instead of judging someone, I took my own broken mind to the cruel world of men. Because I don't want anyone else to break my heart."
I don't know why my brother went away without telling anyone why I didn't read the last page of diary. I couldn't bear it, so it was my wish to punish my brother who broke his mind. That's when I planned. That's as much love a girl needs to come here and show you. When I told you about love, you might not know how much hatred he used to say was. Then we started to plan. You've been so caught in the love of me that even if I don't want you to give yourself up to me. Then, I spent a little money on your parents. The guy who falls in the greed ran away from you today behind that greed. They won't get anything to go there, but they'll find their daughter's body."
Let me finish my word and look in the eyes of Sanjida. Sunzida's tears are spilled from her eyes. Maybe it's not fear or regret. But my brother's face is drifting again and again. The ear is telling an unknown word, "kill him, kill him right now"so I'm not late.I took out the knife. It seems that Sanjida is trying to die out in fear but it has failed to keep on tap. Save him and yell but there's no one to hear his screams. Nor does she reach my ears. I put the sharp knife in his chest right under the left breast. He's making a difference. I'm so excited about his fit, so if you put the knife in the same place five more and six times, his knife has been completely shut down. At the end, I cut the wrists and get out.
I thought about leaving. ISS, if brother had been you today, if you had told me once. I would have given him such a horrible death to you today.
I blinded my eyes to think like this. No, don't Cry Me. I have to plan more and stand before the broken people from the Earth. I have to be punished for breaking my heart. The law must do, " the death penalty execution"
End
Story: planned marder

Post a Comment

0 Comments