Story Girl

Woman, Girl, Freedom, Happy, Sun
Story Girl
★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★
The girl's name is pappau and his son was introduced to college Lai.,
First of all, they are friends.,
Then love each other,love is created from Love.
Beginning is love.,
In college time they were around each other.,
Many people would say a lot when they saw the Fairy and the Pappu match, but the Fairy and the Pappy words would not be tied.
See goes to them two years end fit goes, college life,then Apsara Pappu with as well as could not meet because of college, life, end, home, from, Lie To days out to be,however, Apsara and Pappu in occasionally talk on the phone, would have,
So big, big, swallow, despite Apsara and Pappu loved ones get Act also has not decreased,but rather more hefty continues to rise,because Apsara and Pappu between strong faith, see,
One day, Pippy pippu calls, Pappu will you meet me today, I wish to see you a bar,I can get out of the House today, can you meet me?,
Pappu: will you meet me today?,
It's a long time.,
Pappu: but.....
Gucci: no, please don't come.,
Pappu: okay.,
Apsary is sitting in the park for hours,but Pappa is no news of the murderer.,
Already in nappy to hapa.,
What happened?,
Nothing, how are you, dear.
What happened before, and what took you so long?
Pappu: I said No but you said no.,
Um, I told you why you didn't want to meet me.,
Pappu: I didn't have the money but I told you,so it was too late to come,I ran away from home.,
You love me so much when you cry at the wrath of the victors.,
The Pappu boy is poor,Pappa sometimes loves to see and endless Pappu,sometimes without spending money.,
Anyway, after a few moments, they go to two-Dul's House.,
Sometimes phone calls as they were before.,
This way, it goes a couple more days.,
One day, apesri Pappu has to meet on the phone.,
Meet Pappu,
Forgive me, and forget me, and be happy with someone new, pray for you.,
That's what goes on, you know.,
Pappu Can't speak,Pappu lost his speech by hearing words.,
Then pappy was too tired of fairy tales.,
Pappu has to think that never, thumpy has to talk to me like that.,
Pappu finds out the news, the kidney damage is done, but the kidneys cannot save him from the wasteland, because they can't help it in any way.,
He was admitted to the hospital.,
Go to Pappu hospital and contact Dr.,
Pappu called Dr.,
Dr. lay I want to give that girl a kidney,
Dr. Pappo and Nasari are having a kidney,but the prostate cannot know, and can't know what the nascent family is.,
Pappu made a promise by Dr.,
Pappu: I did, that this girl, the kidney is donated, I did not please you someone, don't tell basis of their positions by this girl to say,do not said to a lot of trouble getting Apsara,if anyone wants to hear, then someone else speak, cutting pay to,
Dr. agreed,okay.
Read the end of operation,
Dr. put some medicine on Pappu,
Come on, Pappu,
১৫ day after call apesri Pappu,
Pappu: tell me, honey.,
That reporter didn't tell me gold,Baymax, I was sick.,
Really, I am Beiman.,
I won't tell you on the phone. see you.,
Okay.
Meet me two.,
If he comes to an alien,he's baptized, he's Bailee, finki boy,vonday tax with me,you don't love me,even if I die, you wouldn't know.,)
Pappu is not saying anything but crying,crying, but cries for tears.Pappu didn't eat medicine because of the lack of money,Pappu was crying so he was crying ,
What the Apes call Pappu,
Finally, the blood comes out of the place of operation in Pappu.,
The wounds,stripes,stitches,stitches, are blood coming out of the sins of the apesis pappur shirt.,
It's what the hell happened to the finkini guy.,
Pappu: crying, I gave you the kidney,then Dr. wrote some medicine to cleanse you,I did not eat because of money,and you misunderstood me,
The nascent Bangladesh Navy (comprising officers and sailors from the Pakistani Navy) aided the Indians in the marine warfare.,
(I don't give emotion, you won't be able to hold your tears.))
"Finally "
In fact, a girl can never believe what a son can love.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments