Story: One day in Eid shopping


story: One day in Eid shopping

I took 3328 rupees for shopping after the 3rd World War with 4 in the morning. Anyway, with the money, Uradhura took a bath, applied a little gel on her head, straightened her hair, sprayed her body up and down, and went out to the market with the idea of ​​being a complete hero.

Anyway, at last I reached the market, as I was walking in front of the shops, all the shopkeepers were shouting at me, "Brother, come on, sir, come on, brother, the discount is going on. I think to myself how important it is for me to survive in this world. What a beautiful honor to speak. Only Shala's father, mother and friend Gula don't get respect. I don't even have the price of 2 rupees.

I noticed that there are less customers in a shop, wherever I go. You can buy things by looking.

I went inside and the shopkeeper was asking ....

Shopkeeper: Brother, what do you need?

Me: Do the children have clothes?

Shopkeeper: Yes, there is. How old is the baby?

Me: I think this will be 22 or 23 years.

The shopkeeper looked at me with an annoyed expression, but I ignored him. Then he said ...

Shopkeeper: Yes. What do you need?

Me: Brother, now everything is common, show something a little uncommon.

Shopkeeper: Take this, no one else has bought these Punjabis, and lungi too.

Me: Brother, show me something that is neither lungi nor plaju. Neither Punjabi nor shirt paint.

The shopkeeper pulls out some children's pampas from below and tells me ...

Shopkeeper: Take this, these are neither longi nor plaju.

I looked at the shopkeeper's face and realized that the poor man was angry. At that time a female customer came to the shop, saw the lady shopkeeper and forgot about me. Mango Hassan, I have come here after wasting so much important time. Anyway, seeing the woman, the shopkeeper said ....

Shopkeeper: What do you need?

Woman: Do you have a sari?

Shopkeeper: Yes, do you need a sari? Desi, foreign, Jamdani, Tangail .........

Woman: Show good desi sari.

Shopkeeper: Take this and see these.

Woman: No other design?

Shopkeeper: Yes, this is what you see.

Woman: There is no other color in it?

Shopkeeper: Yes,yes..

Post a Comment

0 Comments