That Girl Part:02

That girl.
~~~~~~~
Episode-২
.
Blue Boy
.
>> > Rana saw Simon and said:,,,,
I saw you where I was.
Next time we move your face.
Rana went from the front of shaymar.
Syma thinks what a stupid son says.
Rana sees daughter in marriage with her poet's opinion. I love her. Ah and poetry for the birds of various colours,,,,,,
Went to see Rana to walk. My wife is on top of my big beef.
Let's see what Rana is. Then the wife moved her beef,
Rana says,,
First I see a moon like light.,
Well, that's not your gluten light.।।।
Wife can't say anything. She called me when she saw her. Rumi looking behind Rana.
Rana sees him.,,,
You used to be here tomorrow as Baishakh.,,
If I break my heart, I'll go away.।।।
Rumi = how are you Rana (Rumi runner former lover)
Rana = it's you.
= Good. So here.
= My older brother's marriage. And you.
= Wife my friend. So in his marriage.
= You're getting married.
= No. You.
= She didn't marry day money.
Rumi kept quiet.
Ran away from Rumi's front. He's walking and thinking it was years ago. Rana went to college. And I met a new guy in my class with Rumi. And it turns out to love their identity in a while. They loved each other so much.।
১ years later when Rana worsened the master. Then Rumi tells Rana that you can't do anything, not a good job or a house, a car. Then Rumi left her. Like amazing, exclusive, horror, funny etcWith the rich man.।
Then Rana stays alone and the way I made a bad impression was gone.
Rana is walking to think, and the mother who went to shaymar was hit by one and her hand water on shaymar. Syma comes near runner,,,
= Do you always come to me and hit me?
Rana= what I'm doing on purpose.
= There is no danger when you meet.
=You're in trouble yourself.
= Tell me what.
=Nothing.
= Good.
=What's your name.
= Syma is yours.
= Rana.
= What is your groom?
= Brother. Bride is yours.,,
= Canal's sister.
= Then we are,,,,
= No.
= Let's sit somewhere baeine lets you listen to poetry.
= I'll hear another time.
Rana came to his brother.
When the wedding is done, everyone comes home with her. Syma is with aslo bow.
Rana is always around symar. To talk to Soumar. Syma doesn't talk much.।।।
Syma's sitting on the roof alone at night. Ranau didn't sleep on the roof thinking about Saima. She's on the roof of Rana, Syma on the roof.।
You're on the roof all night.
Sayma= why not come.
= Not,,,
= I'm not sleeping so you are.
= For you,,
= What I did
= Don't sleep thinking about you.
= Why do you think about me?
= I love it.
= Am I gonna love it?
= I'm gonna love you.
Syma shut up and get out of the roof. And there was poetry sitting on the roof of Rana.,,,,,,,,,
.
# That will do.....

Post a Comment

0 Comments